Dr. Mike Martinez has extensive experience in a multitude of minimally invasive pain interventions, infusions and injections similar to those shown by this collection of videos.
Feel free to ask Dr. Martinez about the following interventions and more.
- Epidural Steroid Injections – for pain radiating from the back into an extremity
- Medial Branch Block Nerve Block – for pain in a specific segment of the back
- Radiofrequency Nerve Ablation – for patients with previous successful nerve blocks
- Spinal Cord Stimulators – another option for back pain when other methods fail
- Sacroiliac Joint Injection – for pain in hip radiating to groin
- Genicular Nerve Block or Ablation – for the pain involving the knee
- Hip Articular Nerve Block – for pain involving the hip
- General YouTube Channel from Arizona Pain Group